Catalogue

Monday, October 17, 2016

Blog 6: Stalling



  

  I don't have much to show this week, I should have prepared something ahead of time to use as stalling material. For this week though I'm continuing to update the Base Model videos, and I guess I'll put them over this page again.

  At this point the game is very close to being at a state where I want to show it off, but it still needs a bit of polish. Classes were tough last week so I didn't have much time to work on it, but I'm optimistic for this week. I want to finish the climbing and ledge grabbing mechanics, and at least start on either Dallas' or Dahlia's model.

  I'm also now thinking about writing down the game's story and "publishing" it on here too. I know at least one person who'd be interested in knowing Evanlily's story, so I guess I'll start writing it up between classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment